INVITATION AND CALL FOR PAPERS
The International Society for the Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy (IVR) is accepting submissions for individual papers and group sessions (special workshops), to be presented at the XXVII World Congress this summer in Washington, DC, from 27 July – 1 August 2015. The theme for the meeting is “Law, Reason, and Emotion,” but papers and panels need not be restricted to this theme.
The rules for submitting papers are as follows:
- Abstracts must be in English, French, Spanish, or German and under 400 words.
- There are no specific formatting requirements.
- Papers may have more than one author.
- There is no limit to the number of papers per author.
- Special Workshops must be proposed by February 15, 2015 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Papers must be submitted by March 15, 2015, to: email@example.com
For more information and to register for the meeting, please visit the website, http://ivr2015.org.
Confirmed plenary speakers include
- - Prof. Kwame Anthony Appiah (New York University, USA)
- - Prof. Ko Hasegawa (Hokkaido University, Japan)
- - Prof. Matthias Mahlmann (University of Zurich, Switzerland)
- - Prof. Daniel Mendonca (Universidad Católica, Paraguay)
- - Prof. Patricia Mindus (Uppsala Universitet, Sweden)
- - Judge András Sajó (European Court of Human Rights)
- - Prof. Robin West (Georgetown University Law Center, USA)